Customer Service and Sales Advisors
Komplett Bank is a digital company with innovation in focus, and we are expanding rapidly. We are currently present in the markets of Norway, Finland and Sweden, and are looking for more dedicated and inspired colleagues to join our teams!
Komplett Bank is a Norwegian bank which offers leisure and consumer financing without collateral, as well as saving accounts. The bank was established in 2014 with Banking License granted by the Norwegian FSA and is a member of the Norwegian Banks’ Guarantee Fund.
Komplett Bank is collaborating with Komplett Group, which owns some of the most well-known online stores in Norway and Scandinavia, such as Komplett.no, Komplett.se, Webhallen.se and Comtech.de.
We are now looking for Customer Service and Sales Advisors to work towards the Finnish market.
- You will work with inbound and outgoing customer contact by telephone and e-mail
- General customer administration and operational tasks
- Case management and other administrative tasks when needed
- Fluent language skills in Finnish and English
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject and or relevant experience
- Organized way of working and ability to advise and guide customers in a professional manner
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to different situations
- You are team and results oriented
- Structured in your work
- Able to work independently
- Take initiative and responsibility for your tasks
- The opportunity to be a part of a successful and fast-growing company
- Great opportunities to develop relevant skills
- Modern facilities in Lysaker, right outside of the centre of Oslo
- Insurance and good pension schemes
- 2500 EUR Relocation package for candidates moving from abroad
- A young and social work environment with dedicated colleagues and team leaders
- Social activities outside working hours
If you like to apply, please submit your application and CV by Sunday 1st of September to email@example.com