Senior Risk Analyst
Komplett Bank is a digital company with innovation in focus, and we are expanding rapidly. We are currently present in the markets of Norway, Finland and Sweden, and are looking for more dedicated and inspired colleagues to join our teams!
Komplett Bank is a Norwegian bank which offers leisure and consumer financing without collateral, as well as saving accounts. The bank was established in 2014 with Banking License granted by the Norwegian FSA and is a member of the Norwegian Banks’ Guarantee Fund.
Komplett Bank is collaborating with Komplett Group, which owns some of the most well-known online stores in Norway and Scandinavia, such as Komplett.no, Komplett.se, Webhallen.se and Comtech.de.
We are now looking for a Senior Risk Analyst
Risk department in Komplett Bank is searching for a Senior analyst to join the team. The ideal candidate has solid programming skills, experience in working with Credit risk, preferable with statistical modeling
Position description / responsibilities:
• Drive and develop risk projects such as risk modelling and improving risk strategies
• Control credit risk for consumer loans and credit cards
• Improve underwriting strategies, including policy rules, pricing, and line assignment
• Analyse key risk parameters, discover new risk factors, and improve portfolio risk exposure
• Support and assist management and other departments with ad hoc analytical tasks
• Bachelor or Master degree in informatics, statistics, mathematics, economics, finance or equivalent
• Experienced with handling large amount of data in structured database
• Interested in analytics and consumer finance
• Experience in credit risk
• Experience in machine learning and modelling is a plus
• Proficient in SQL, Python, R, or other programming languages is a plus
• High business integrity
• Enjoy working independently, also in cooperation with others
• Organized and structured
• Good understanding of context and details
• Challenge existing setups and schemes
• Exposure to various consumer finance products in various Nordic countries
• Dynamic, open, and fun work environment with professional, industrious, and friendly coworkers
• Competitive salary in the industry
Please send your application to email@example.com by october 28th. 2019.
Recent graduates please also attach transcripts.
For more information about the position, please contact Thea Elind +47 93805937